Been awhile…. Here’s a quick checklist of the last six months:
TAKS – check
End of year CRAZY – check
Lost my job – check
Found a new job – check
I will now be at another Texas school district teaching 7th grade math still, with one class of Pre-AP math.
Lately, I’ve been getting packed up and buying new supplies for this year.
- 291 (yes) notebooks for 15 cents each!
- stickers, calendar, erasers, magnets, sharpies, and more from the Dollar Tree
- Homework Passes made of business cards – 250 for free!
- Coffee mug for my pencils (I have a Turvis Tumbler for my coffee!) – free!
- Happy Birthday (bumper sticker) for a birthday display – free!
- Rules banner – under $4
- Blank Magnets (business card sized…not sure how I’ll use them yet!) – 50 for $7
- Mouse Pad with one of my favorite quotes 🙂 – $3 for the “premium” one
- Pen with my name – free!
- Address Labels (going to wrap them around my pencils to prevent losing them!) – 140 for free!
- Postcards to send home good notes with students – 100 for free!
- stamp to use for homework check and to label my books – free!
- sticky notes – 4 packs $8
- Banner to hang student work under – free!
- Tote bag for myself – free!